Saturday 23 July 2016

Mann Down

I really should have called this blog Mann down. Three more falls last night. James tried to pick me up and declared I was "heavier than I looked" so left me on the floor. I also had a weird head spin thing going on. It's never happened before my head flew from side to side in a circle. It was so fast I thought I was going to get whiplash. Chris was very disappointed to miss it and sadly for him it never happened again.

Things have been a bit better today although I didn't get up until 1.30pm and then back asleep by 2.45pm so I suppose it depends what your definition of better is. Emily had her first ballet show so I had to make sure I was rested for that. I'm not sure they would have appreciated me shouting out random swear words. All went well and she was a little star.

My blue badge should arrive next week which is not a milestone you expect at 36. It will make life easier but I'm most looking forward to the day I can give it back. I also can't wait to read this blog back in a year and see how far I've come. One day this will all be just a blip in my life and we'll look back and laugh at how crazy it was.

Mann down but not for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment