Saturday 4 March 2017

Falling Downstairs

Last week James definitely...probably...possibly saved my life. Normally I go up and downstairs on my bum but I was chatting to James and got distracted. I didn't realise I was standing at the top of the stairs. I started to wobble and next thing I knew I was falling down. Thanks to some quick thinking from James he grabbed my hood and bumped me slowly down the stairs one by one. I was battered and bruised but it could have been so much worse.

Today I've been to see my neurologist. I start more medication next week as it's clear the one i started last year isn't working. Fingers crossed this is the one for me and i can get back to normal. The good news is the medication I started at Christmas has calmed my tics and jerks so at least something is working!

I've got a new facebook page for this blog which you can find here. My lovely hubby has even made me a logo for it.

Finally watch out next week for something special for International Women's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment