Wednesday 12 October 2016

Maximum Dose

So I'm officially on the maximum dose of my medication now. All 3000mg of it. I had several falls at the weekend but I've had a bug and antibiotics so I'm putting it down to that. I'm still optimistic that the maximum dose will work and I'll be back to a fully functioning human being soon. I should be back to the neurologist soon but their idea of soon and my idea of soon are quite different. I think they work in dog years. I've walked to school with the wheelchair a couple of times so that's nothing short of a miracle.

Emily is busy planning her spectacular birthday party which is a Cinderella and My Little Pony mash up. She's invited most of the school and if you didn't see it earlier she has decided to put a lock of her own hair into each party bag. Genius! She has list of invitees, a reserves list and a list of those not invited. On the not invited list is anyone else called Emily. Apparently she is the only Emily allowed at Emily's birthday party!

Speaking of birthdays the celebrations of my birth are beginning this weekend with a nice meal out on Sunday. Basically we are celebrating the miracle of me still being alive and making it through 12 years of untreated epilepsy. That's if I make it until Monday, better not speak too soon. Don't want to jinx it!

No comments:

Post a Comment