Tuesday 6 September 2016

Where's the Washing Machine?

Have you ever walked into a room and forgotten what you came in for? That's what happens to normal people. Have you ever forgotten where you keep the washing machine? That's what happens to me! I get lost in my own house and forget where I am. Chris is quite used to me shouting him and asking where I am and where I should be going. We don't know if it's the epilepsy or side effects of the medication. Either way hopefully it is temporary. My Granny suffered with dementia in her later life so we call it my Granny moments. It's a temporary loss of memory and then a bit later i'll be fine. I find it difficult to type at times too and quite often miss words out or put the wrong word in. My brain gets very confused at the moment so if i don't make sense you know why. That's my excuse anyway!

Lots going on this week with people coming to assess my house for alarms etc. Plus my baby started school today. I'm sure she's had a wonderful time but I can't believe she's old enough for school. She fell asleep on my chest last nightt like the baby she still is. I may have had a few tears dropping her off. I'm just glad I got out of hospital in time to be there for her first day. Can't wait to go and pick her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment