Friday 22 July 2016

Yesterday was a very difficult day. It was my first (and probably last!) day home alone with the kids. All was going well and we were having fun. James wrote a song about Minecraft and Emily performed a routine. Then mid afternoon I went into the kitchen, did a double wobble and crashed on to the floor. No husband around to catch me (or punch me) this time so I went splat. I sat on my office chair for a bit and tried to come round but ended up having to get my mum to come round to help.

I went outside to get some air and once I felt a bit better I came back inside with my mum holding me. As we walked inside it happened again and due to way I was holding on I ended up flat on my back on the floor. Really regretting wearing a dress yesterday.

Things didn't impove much in the evening and I fell several times before bed. I tried to self medicate with chocolate but it didn't help much. Worth a try though! So all in all a pretty rubbish day and not a great start to the holidays. Back to the neurologist next week so hopefully he'll have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment