Sunday 24 July 2016

A Gold Star/Sleepy Sunday

So proud of myself because I got a gold star woo hoo! I have an app on my phone to track my seizures. If I have a seizure free day then it pops up with a gold star. If only I got a real gold star sticker to wear all day. That would be amazing.

I'm calling today Sleepy Sunday as I only managed to stay awake for half an hour this afternoon. Just long enough to eat a sandwich. I woke up again late this afternoon to a full roast dinner cooked my wonderful husband. Life's not so bad! A couple of falls along the way but can't complain too much. I had to be rescued from the bathroom floor but that's pretty standard these days. Maybe a gold star tomorrow, we will see.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get gold star days with increasing regularity <3 And so love that you have your wonderful husband and darling little people. It's not an easy path, and so much harder alone <3

    ReplyDelete