Wednesday 21 June 2017

Things Can Only Get Better

I decided I would update today but I didn't realise how long it had been. The reason I've been so quiet is because I've been so bad. We had a fantastic holiday to Majorca in May although I was very limited in what I could do. That's why you have lilo's though! I lazed around the pool and slept a lot. The kids had a brilliant time and that's the main thing.

The trip almost killed me (perhaps slight exaggeration!) and I spent ten days in bed recovering. I'm still bad now and can barely walk. It's going to take me some time to recover and this heat doesn't help. Last week I had one night where I had seizures all night and neither of us got any sleep. Things were improving a little before I went on holiday so it's even more frustrating.

It was James's birthday last week. My first baby is ten! Chris's parents kindly offered to host his party which we were very grateful for. We had fantastic weather and the paddling pool out. Five very happy cousins!

Last week I also had two appointments in one day at the Royal Stoke hospital so we decided to set me a bed up in the back of the car. I'm sure that didn't look too dodgy at all!! Still it was better than travelling home just to come back.

Today I'm shaking so much I can't even use the touch screen on my phone. Typing on the computer is a little easier but I was struggling to text before.

To quote D:ream...things can only get better

No comments:

Post a Comment