Tuesday 11 April 2017

Cuckoo

It all went a bit wrong last week. I became very bad Monday evening and couldn't get my words out. The only word I could say was Cuckoo! I go up a level on my tablets each Monday and it really affected me. I was like a drunk octopus and couldn't speak except nonsense. It did sound a little like I'd made my own language up! This happened on Tuesday too. I had my lovely friend Laura round who was helping me walk. 

Laura's mum has got me a new chair to whizz about the house on. It's great and I can hang on to it when I'm falling although sometimes I fall off it. I have been really bad this week and have had several incidents where people have had to come and rescue me. I'm covered in bruises. We also enjoy playing charades when I can't speak. James is great at it but Chris is rubbish!!

On Wednesday Emily began wheezing and we got a call from school to pick her up. To cut a long story short she ended up spending two nights in hospital with a chest infection. Even worse I couldn't stay with her so my amazing mother in law slept with her for the two nights she was in. We're very lucky to have such good friends and family who offered to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment