Wednesday 22 March 2017

Narcolepsy

Well I'm not going to to run out of things to write about anytime soon!

Narcolepsy is the latest thing to give me trouble. We went out for lunch on Sunday as an early Mothers Day treat and I almost face planted my lunch. A coat on the table meant I could have a nap while eating. There's no choosing when I sleep, it's when my body allows me to stay awake.

Yesterday I fell backwards into the bath. Chris had left me sitting on the side and as he turned round to get a towel I fell backwards into the empty bath. Legs dangling and arms flailing he picked me up and put me back in place. It's a good job he's there.

I've had more falls than I can count this week. I've had a bad cold which made me worse and quite weak.

This Sunday is wear purple day for Epilepsy so I will be wearing purple to support my fellow epilepsy fighters!

For more information about epilepsy, go to www.epilepsysociety.org.uk

If you would like to talk to someone about epilepsy, call our confidential helpline for information and emotional support.

Epilepsy Society Helpline 01494 601 400 Mon and Tues 9am-4.30pm, Wed 9am-7.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment