Tuesday 29 November 2016

An Update

I haven't blogged for a while due to feeling a little uninspired. I'm waiting for some scary test results to come back so that has been on my mind a lot.

I've also managed to give myself whiplash from a nasty exorcist style head spin. We had Emily's birthday party on Saturday and my legs have been wobbling ever since. I've been asleep for days to try and recover. It's not too dissimilar to having a hangover but not as much fun.

So all in all things are going well!

I had two splats at Emily's party, no shout outs though thank goodness. They seem to have gone now although I occasionally shout "no" at people. I'm due to start new medication very shortly depending on these test results. Either way I will be starting something new. The neurologist believes there may be something more than "just" epilepsy going on. We just have to try and get to the bottom of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment