Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Falls 8 - Cocks 10

So I've been out of hospital over a week now and on new medication for ten days. My count for the past week is....drum roll please.......

Falls - 8
Cocks - 10 ish

That's not too bad for me. Plus I had three days of absolutely nothing. Most of these were in clusters so overall I'm pretty pleased with how things are going. I've reduced the new medication to one a day to get rid of the side effects and so far so good.

I've been trying to recover at home since I came out of hospital but yesterday afternoon we went to the Scout Camp. It was great fun and I didn't move. I just sat there and shouted "cock" while people brought me food and looked after my kids. Win! We sat round the fire and watched the stars. It really was the perfect evening with great company.

My new (school) years resolution is to try and be more sociable. If anyone is up for taking a slightly sweary, part crazy lady out for a coffee please get in touch. My only requirements are a lift because nobody in their right mind would let me drive. I guarantee you will be entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment